Quarantined orders are orders that at the time of importing into Trade Runner, have not had payment confirmed. This may happen for orders that are Fixed Price Offers.
If you receive a quarantined order, you will be notified via email and an alert in the orders section of the Trade Runner Dashboard.
The order is held in a 'quarantined' state in Trade Runner and is not sent through to your ecommerce store until you release it. This is to protect Sellers from sending out their products without receiving payment.
What to do with a Quarantined Order
- You will need to monitor your Pay Now/Ping account for payment.
- Once you have received payment for the order login to Trade Runner to release the order from Quarantine, so that it is sent to your ecommerce store for fulfilment.
- Go to "Order --> All Orders"
- Find the order - you can filter by Order Type: Quarantined
- Click through to the page which contains all information about the order and click the button "Release from Quarantine"
- If the order was paid via bank transfer, you will have to manually process it as we cannot confirm the payment, therefore we cannot push the order to your ecommerce site.
- Quarantine orders are orders where a confirmed payment hasn't been received when we import the order from Trade Me
- Quarantine orders are held in Trade Runner until you release them
- Once you have received payment, you can release Quarantined orders to your ecommerce store for fulfilment
- Depending on your ecommerce platform, the order may be marked as having no money paid by the customer because the transaction was missing from Trade Me, this can happen if payment was via Bank Transfer You will need to add the payment manually in your ecommerce store if you require this information to be shown, since it has occurred outside the normal lifecycle for an order
If the Buyer does not pay for the Quarantined Order
If a buyer does not pay for the order that is quarantined then you will need to Cancel the order in Trade Runner:
How do I cancel an order?
- Go to the dashboard in Trade Runner.
- Go to Quarantined Orders and find the order, click on it to open.
- In the top right hand corner of the order page, click cancel.
- It will change to Pending retailer cancellation, then will change to Retailer cancellation.