Created by: Fern Jones-Middleton
Modified on: Fri, 12 Mar, 2021 at 10:55 AM
Product Actions enable you to make changes to your products on Trade Me. Using Product Actions you can:
- Edit product data such as Product Titles, Product Descriptions
- Add promotional extras
- Add an additional image to your listings
- Add local pick up
- Add Afterpay to specific listings
How to use Product Actions
- First create a product group for the products that you want to change. Go to 'Products - Product Groups'
- Go to 'Products - Product Actions' in the left navigation menu
- Select the action you want to use.
- Once you have set up the Product Action, go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Trade Me'
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.