There are two different syncs to keep your WooCommerce products up to date on Trademe.co.nz
1. Product and Inventory updates occur in 'real time'
- Anytime product data such as price, description, images or inventory occurs in WooCommerce, Trade Runner will receive the change in 'real time' and then push the change to Trade Me.
- Please note that timing can be impacted by the number of changes happening at anytime between WooCommerce, Trade Runner and Trade Me.
2. Weekly Full Product Sync
- As a default setting, TradeRunner is set up to perform a complete sync between your WooCommerce store, Trade Runner and Trade Me once every 7 days, usually at midnight on Saturday.
- All product details such as images, price, inventory, descriptions, product titles will be updated
- You can schedule the full product sync to happen more frequently e.g daily if you like, please contact our support team to organise.
If you ever want to trigger a full sync manually, just go to the Dashboard and click 'Import from WooCommerce'.
It is also good practice to set up a stock buffer to prevent oversells if you are concerned about inventory update frequency.