TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Order Shipment Management
- DO NOT mark an order as shipped unless carrier and tracking code is provided
- Order Settings
- Adding Tracking and Carrier Information in WooCommerce
- How to use the Order Notes field in WooCommerce
- Using Traderunner preformatted rules
- Sending Tracking via WooCommerce Order metadata
Order Shipment Management
In Omnivore go to Settings ->Trade Me -> General. Scroll down on this page to the Shipment Control Heading. By default this setting 'DO NOT mark orders as shipped if carrier and tracking code is not provided' is ticked.
If you want us to mark orders as shipped if there is no tracking info then un-tick this setting. Please hover over the contextual help question mark to the right of this setting to read the full explanation.
The two headings below explain in more detail.
Mark orders as shipped if carrier and tracking code is not provided
By default, once the order status is "Completed" in WooCommerce, we will mark it as shipped and tell the marketplace that the order is shipped, regardless of whether or not it has shipper and tracking code information.
DO NOT mark an order as shipped unless carrier and tracking code is provided
If your business process is to mark the order as complete and then add this information then tick DO NOT mark an order as shipped unless carrier and tracking code is provided so that we will hold the order as pending until we see the shipping information, even if the order is "Completed". Please note if this is ticked and you do NOT provide tracking details your orders will remain as pending Shipment in the marketplace.
Adding Tracking and Carrier Information in WooCommerce
How to use the Order Notes field in WooCommerce
Using Traderunner preformatted rules
Add or Editing an existing rule
If your Carrier and Tracking is not being input in WooCommerce in exactly the same format as an existing rule, you can add or edit and existing rule one.
To add a new rule click Add a new rule, which can be found at the bottom of the rule list
To edit an existing custom rule click 'edit' at the right of the rule.
A new window will open
Fill in / edit these details
- Rule is for carrier, add the carrier which this rule is applicable.
- Priority, this is the order in which this rule will be used, the lower the numbers will be used first.
- The text that identifies the carrier
- The text that identifies the start of the tracking code
- The text that identifies the end of the tracking code. This can be left empty if there is no text after the tracking code
- Hit "Save"
Sending Tracking via WooCommerce Order metadata