Most users should be able to login to Trade Runner from your eCommerce store:
- For Shopify: Login to Shopify, in the left hand navigation - go to Apps
- For BigCommerce: login to BigCommerce, in the left hand navigation - go to Apps - My Apps
- For Magento: Login to your Magento admin, in the navigation bar click on Trade Runner, then 'Go to Trade Runner'
- WooCommerce: go to Trade Runner and enter your email address and password. Click 'Forgot Password' if you can't remember it.
You will be logged out of Trade Runner if you have not used it for 60 minutes or if we do a release/update the software.
If you are logged out of Trade Runner and want to login again, you will need to:
- Logout of Shopify/BigCommerce/Magento
- Login to Shopify/BigCommerce/Magento
- Open Trade Runner from the apps section, as per above
If your store is WooCommerce, login via Trade Runner.
Shopify/BigCommerce: What if it doesn't work?
Your Trade Runner account is created when you first install the Trade Runner app and it is the email address of the store admin, as defined in your Shopify/BigCommerce store.
The automatic login to Trade Runner might not work in certain circumstances, for instance if the same email address is the admin for multiple stores, if you're logged in with a different user than the admin in your Shopify/BigCommerce store, etc.
If you are in this situation, it is possible to obtain a direct login to Trade Runner. Contact us clearly stating what email address you'd like to use as login to Trade Runner and for what store and we will appropriately set your account.
Then you will be able to use these credentials to login at this url:
Forgot password doesn't work!
This feature will only work if you have a direct login to Trade Runner as explained above.
It will not work if your account uses the automatic login from your Shopify or Bigcommerce store.