TABLE OF CONTENTS
Tradevine and My Products are listing tools for Trade Me. This FAQ reviews what more you should know about migrating from Tradevine or My Products to Trade Runner.
Trade Runner is also a listing tool for Trade Me which connects to Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento and WooCommerce.
Trade Runner will create listings on Trade Me from the products in your ecommerce store and send Trade Me orders back to your ecommerce store. For more details on how Trade Runner works, read this 3 minute overview.
How to Migrate from Tradevine or My Products
If you have used or are using Tradevine or My Products and want to switch to Trade Runner, here is what you should know:
- Your Trade Me account can only be connected to one listing tool i.e Trade Runner or Tradevine/My Products. You need to choose which one to use.
- When you authorise Trade Runner to your Trade Me account, it will automatically remove the My Products or Tradevine authorisation, any products listed on Trade Me from Products or Tradevine will remain listed until you start listing your products on Trade Me via Trade Runner. When you’re ready to start listing via Trade Runner, Trade Me will remove your existing listings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to turn off My Products and have your listings removed.
- If you’re not ready to authorise Trade Runner to your Trade Me account, you can skip this step and do the rest of the set up first.
- Before turning off My Products, you can export your product data from My Products if you need to. We recommend doing this to have for your records just in case you need it as it will not be available after moving to Trade Runner.
- If you switch to Trade Runner you will lose access to My Products.
- Once you use Trade Runner, you will list all products via Trade Runner and not by any other means. i.e you cannot use Trade Runner with Tradevine/My Products at the same time.
- Note that Trade Runner is a free app to use but Trade Me fees and charges still apply. If you're not sure, consult your Trade Me Account Manager if you have one or email email@example.com to confirm your Trade Me charges.