The method preferred by Magento for installing packages is via "composer". Where this method is unavailable please follow the manual installation instructions below.
The Trade Runner package(s) for Magento 2.1+ are attached to the end of this page, the specific versions and package(s) required are:
- Magento 2.3+
- citybeach/traderunner (2.3.1)
- citybeach/integration (1.0.)
- Magento 2.1+
- citybeach/traderunner (2.1.7)
Once you have downloaded the correct zip file(s):
- Make a back up of your site
- Copy the zip file(s) to your server
- Create the 'app/code/CityBeach' directory in your Magento 2 base directory
- Create the 'app/code/CityBeach/TradeRunner' directory and unzip the citybeach/traderunner file
- For Magento 2.3+ and above create the 'app/code/CityBeach/Integration' directory and unzip the citybeach/integration file
- Run the install script via the "php bin/magento setup:upgrade" command
- Update the dependency injection, via the "php bin/magento setup:di:compile" command
- Change/check that the file ownership and permissions are still correct.
After the packages are installed you should see 'Trade Runner' in the Magento admin page (bottom-left). This link will take you to the Trade Runner page on your Magento admin site.
Click this then click ‘Go to Trade Runner’. The "Go To Trade Runner" button will then link you to the Trade Runner site registration page (or Dashboard once you have registered).
Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Create account’
If you have problems, please review the troubleshooting tips.