TABLE OF CONTENTS
This FAQ helps you to troubleshoot when you have missing products.
Possible reasons for missing products
If not all of your Shopify products have imported, this can happen for several reasons:
- All Trade Me listings need images, thus if the product doesn't have an image it will not be imported.
- All Trade Me listings need a description.
- The product must be visible.
In Shopify, make sure that in the product page, upper right corner, Visibility has the checkbox for Online Store checked.
Also, make sure there's a date in the Publish this product on field (click on the calendar symbol to make the field appear).
4. We retrieve your Shopify products based on their association to Collections, thus if the product is not in a Collection it won't be imported.
The Shopify Collection becomes the category in our system and is used to associate products to a Trade Me category.
5. If Inventory Policy is set to "Shopify tracks this product's inventory", then the quantity must be greater than zero or the product will not be imported.