If you want to add an image to your listings on Trade Me without the images appearing on your products in your ecommerce store, you can add an image via Trade Runner. For example, you may want to add a size chart to some of your products to help customers choose their size but this image is not required on your own site.
How to add an image:
- Create a Product Group for the products that you want to add the image to.
- Go to "All Products - Product Actions'
- Click the button 'Create additional image'
- Add a name, select the Product Group you created in Step 1 and add the URL of the image you want to add
- Click 'Save'
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Trade Me' to add the image to your listings on Trade Me. Wait for the sync to finish then check your listings on Trade Me.
NB: The URL used in 4. Must be a a direct link to an image, it cannot be a webpage, embedded image in some html or a html page.
You can use this Trade Me Help Article on image compliance as a guide: