A Product Groups is a group of products that you have defined by a criteria; for example you can create a group of products by:
- Your retailer category
- The marketplace category your products are listed under
- Specific SKUs
Once you have created the product group, you can then apply certain features or changes to that group of products such as:
- Shipping; create Product Groups based on Weight or Price and then specify different shipping charges
- Product Titles: create Product Groups based on categories and add key words or rules to optimise product titles
- Add an Image to a group of products e.g a size chart based on a product group of a particular brand
- Add Trade Me promotional features such as Gallery
- Change the price; create a Product Group and change the price of just those products
To create a Product Group:
- Go to 'Products - Product Groups'
- Add a name and select the criteria for the Product Group
- The Product Group will then be available to choose when you want to use features such as Shipping, Promotions, Product Titles, etc.