Q: App error: It seems you have found an error If you have previously installed Trade Runner, try uninstall and then install again.
If you receive this error when trying to launch Trade Runner from Shopify then the following reasons may apply:
We have asked you to Uninstall and Reinstall the app
- Login to Shopify and go to the ‘Apps’ section
- You will see Trade Runner in the list of Apps installed.
- Click the ‘Delete’ icon. When it asks for a reason to delete the app, choose ‘Other’ and type ‘Reinstalling app to resolve connection’ or something similar and click ‘Delete’
- Now go to https://traderunner.omnivore.com.au/shopify/install
- Enter your My Shopify Store url. e.g if your store is 'All that Digi' enter https://all-that-digi.myshopify.com and click submit.
- On the next page in Shopify, click ‘Install unlisted app’
- You should then see ‘Welcome to Trade Runner – We have found your store’ Click ‘Launch Trade Runner’
Accessing Multiple Shopify stores from one Shopify login
- If you have access to multiple Shopify stores from one Shopify login and try to open Trade Runner its likely that you will receive this error.
- If you need to access Trade Runner for multiple Shopify stores please contact support and we will create a separate login. Please provide proof e.g a screenshot of your Shopify which shows the stores you have access to.
You have switched from BigCommerce to Shopify (or Vice Versa) and you have kept the same store name
- If you have the same name in BigCommerce as in Shopify, for example if your Store is called "All that digi' in Shopify and in BigCommerce you will receive this error.
- Please contact support as we will need to remove the old store