Tradevine and My Products are listing tools for Trade Me.
Trade Runner is also a listing tool for Trade Me which connects to Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento and WooCommerce.
Trade Runner will create listings on Trade Me from the products in your ecommerce store and send Trade Me orders back to your ecommerce store.
If you have used Tradevine or My Products, your TM account will need to be re-authorised to Trade Runner - we will need to do this for you.
If you have used or are using Tradevine or My Products and want to switch to Trade Runner, here is what you should know:
- You Trade Me account can only be connected to one listing tool
i.e Trade Runner or Tradevine/My Products. You need to choose which one to use.
- Before turning off My Products and deleting your existing listings, you can export your product data from My Products if you need to.
We recommend doing this to have for your records just in case you need it as it will not be available after moving to Trade Runner. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to turn off My Products and have your listings removed.
- If you switch to Trade Runner you will lose access to My Products.
- We recommend setting up Trade Runner first (i.e connect Trade Runner to your ecommerce store, set up the key settings such as shipping and map your products you want to list), then authorise Trade Runner to access your Trade Me account as the last step to limit the time that your listings are off site.
- Once you use Trade Runner, you will list all products via Trade Runner and not by any other means.
i.e you cannot use Trade Runner with Tradevine/My Products at the same time.
- Note that Trade Runner is a free app to use but Trade Me fees and charges still apply.
If you're not sure, consult your Trade Me Account Manager if you have one. or email email@example.com to confirm your Trade Me charges.