Error = variants do not have unique attributes
You are likely receiving this error because your Magento data fields have not been sufficiently mapped to Trade Runner fields. This enables Trade Runner to know which fields to use to create the variations, such as size and colour on your products.
To resolve this error:
- Choose a product which has this error and go to the page in Trade Runner with the full details of that product.
Keep this tab open.
- You may notice that data under Colour and Size in the variations section is blank
- From the left-hand navigation, select "Settings –-> Feeds --> General", and scroll down to click the "Map fields" button at the bottom of the page.
- Check that you have pulled all fields from "Your data fields" across to "Trade Runner data fields’"
If you have multiple fields for colour and size, make sure they are all mapped across to Trade Runner data fields.
- Go back to the product with the error. Scroll down to the button ‘Update from Magento’
- This should resolve the error and you should now see data under colour and size.
- If the validation error = variants do not have unique attributes has now gone then it should be resolved for all products.
To refresh all products, you will need to do a full sync between Trade Runner and Magento.
- Go to the Dashboard and click ‘Import from Magento’.