You can now add Afterpay as a payment option to your products on Trade Me (an Afterpay fee applies).
Afterpay offers buyers a 'buy now' pay later service. You get paid upfront and Afterpay organises four fortnightly interest-free payments with the buyer.
To activate Afterpay on all listings:
- Go to Trade Runner
- Select "Settings --> Trade Me --> General" from the left-hand navigation.
- Tick the checkbox labelled "Enable payment by Afterpay as well as standard payment methods".
- Click the "Update Settings" button.
- Finally go back to the Dashboard and click the "Upload to Trade Me" button.
To activate Afterpay on a Product Group
- Go to Trade Runner.
- Create a Product Group (go to 'Products --> Product Group') - determine the products you would like to apply After Pay to. e.g you may only want After Pay to be available on products over $100.
- Go to 'Products --> Product Actions'
- Click 'Create Afterpay'
- Complete the required fields and click 'Save'
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Trade Me' to add After Pay to the listings in the product group.