To set up free shipping simply create a shipping method under "Settings --> Trade Me --> Shipping" from the left-hand navigation, and enter $0 for the price.
If you want to offer free shipping on a select group of products, then first create a product group.
- Select "Products --> Product Groups" from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the "Add a product group" button.
- Enter a name e.g Free shipping
- Choose which products should get free shipping by using the criteria available (price, weight, retailer or marketplace categories, brand etc).
In this example, we want to give free shipping to products that are priced over $100.
- Enter $100 in the field Minimum Price.
- Click 'Create product group'
- Now go to 'Settings - Trade Me - Shipping' and click 'Add new shipping policy'
- Choose the product group you created e.g Free shipping then enter $0 in the price field then 'update'
- Go to the dashboard and click the "Upload to Trade Me" button, so that the settings are updated on Trade Me.
Points to note when naming your shipping policies:
- Max length of policy name is 50 characters
- Must not contain $ symbol