Block an Entire Group of Products
- To block an entire group of products you can use the Product Exclusions feature. Go to Settings – Trade Me - General – then scroll down to the ‘Product Exclusion’ section.
- To block all products from a particular Brand, type the brand into ‘Excluded brands’. In the below example, all products with the brand 'Apple' will not list.
- To block all products with a particular Keyword, type the keyword into ‘Exclude by keyword in product name’ In the below example, all products with iPhone and iPad will not list.
- To block a whole category from your eCommerce store, Start typing the name of the category in the field 'Excluded products by these categories' In this example, all products in the retailer category 'Accessories - Phone Covers' will be blocked.
Once you have entered the brand/keywords into theses sections to complete the process of blocking or excluding, click "Update Settings" and then go to the Trade Runner Dashboard and click "Upload to Trade Me" for the changes to be implemented on Trade Me.
Block a Particular Variant or Attribute
- To block a particular variant / attribute you can use Exclude Variants with these Attributes. Go to Settings - Administration - then scroll down to the Product Import section.
- To exclude a particular Variant which is part of a Product, type in a keyword that is part of the Variant you want to exclude. In the example below all variants that have the keyword 'Ordered' will be excluded when imported.
- Once you have entered the keywords for variants you want to exclude or attributes you want to remove from products into theses sections to complete the process of removing or excluding click the 'Update Settings' button.
- Go to the Trade Runner Dashboard and firstly click "Import from...(your eCommerce platform)" (This can take some time depending on the number of products you have)
- When the import has finished click 'Upload to Trade Me' for the changes to be implemented on Trade Me
- Some variation products will not automatically update if you have sold an item from the Trade Me listing in the current listing period, but will update when the product re-lists.