Before you start selling via Trade Runner you will need to set up a Trade Me account. Please take a look at our Trade Me Set Up Checklist
If you are a Shopify retailer you can use our Trade Runner app to list all your products from your Shopify Store on Trade Me.
To install the app and complete setup please follow these instructions:
- Go to https://traderunner.omnivore.com.au/shopify/install
- Enter your My Shopify store url.
(e.g if your store is 'All that Digi' enter https://all-that-digi.myshopify.com)
- Accept the Trade Runner terms and conditions and click the "Register" button.
- Enter your contact details and the currency that your Shopify store is set up with (e.g AUD or USD etc.)
Accept the Trade Me terms and conditions and click the "Next" button.
- Next screen you will be asked to allow Trade Runner to connect to Trade Me on your behalf.
Click the "Link account" button, to go to Trade Me.
- Please login using your Trade Me username/email address and password.
You will then be redirected back to Trade Runner.
- Next enter a price for your standard shipping in $NZD.
Note: If you want to add more shipping options or change your shipping you can do so later.
- Choose the most common categories you will list your products in.
- Congratulations, this completes the sign up process. You should now see the Dashboard.
Note: If there are any outstanding set up requirements, you will see them in the red notification panel.
Finally, all you need to do is map your products to Trade Me categories to begin listing them on Trade Me.
Instructions for how to do this can be found here